Hours of Operation
Our current hours of operation for the retail boutique and massage therapy appointments are daily from 10:30am – 7:00pm, and are subject to change. Availability of appointments may be limited due to restricted schedules and booking times that help us maintain proper physical distancing and cleaning measures in the spa.
How to Make an Appointment
We are accepting appointments for Massage Therapy services only at this time. All appointments must be made by phone. We are unable to accept appointments online, email or through social media at this time.
When you make your appointment, you will be asked to complete a verbal COVID-19 screening tool test to confirm your booking. Information about the screening tool can be found here: https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
You will receive an email confirmation of your appointment when complete and will be required to complete our regular spa intake form electronically before you arrive for your appointment. Please ensure this is completed prior to attending your appointment to help us ensure reduced touch point surfaces at the spa.
Please Note: At this time we are unable to welcome guests under the age of 18
What to Expect for Your Visit
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our priority. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your scheduled treatment time and we ask that you do not bring family or friends with you while attending your appointment.
When you arrive, you may enter the spa unless there is more than 5 people in the welcome area. The retail and front reception area (welcome area) is limited to 5 people (including staff) at one time. Please maintain a safe distance from others during your visit. All staff and guests will be required to use the hand sanitizing station upon entry.
After you have used the hand sanitizing station, please wait in the welcome area for your service provider to bring you into the spa for your treatment. At this time, the change rooms (including steam room, sauna, and locker area), and the spa lounge area are closed. In-spa food, snacks, and drinks are currently unavailable, however bottled water will be offered for guests. Washroom facilities will be available for use during your visit.
Bathrobes, sandals and the use of eye pillows/masks will be unavailable. You will be able to change in your treatment room before starting the service, and your personal items will be placed in a bin inside the treatment room. Personal items are not permitted in common areas.
Upon completion of your service, you will be asked to proceed to the welcome area, as the spa lounge is closed. Accepted payments will be credit card or debit card only, cash is not being accepted this time.
To ensure our ability to maintain the highest level of service and safety, only select treatments will be available. All available services can be found here: https://riverstonespa.ca/services/treatments/
Please give 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel or reschedule your spa appointment. 50% of the cost of services booked will be charged to your credit card if proper notice is not given or you do not show up for your booking.
If you are experiencing flu like symptoms, please call to cancel your appointment at your earliest convenience.
Precautionary Safety Measures
Riverstone Spa has implemented all precautionary measures in accordance with the guidelines set out by the Province of Manitoba and continues to follow all regulations. For more information and updates please visit https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/index.html
Ways we’re keeping you safe:
- Doors throughout the spa will be propped open during operational hours to reduce touch point surfaces, and signage reminding guests to maintain proper physical distancing will be in place.
- The retail area will be limited to 5 people (including staff) at one time. Retail product tests will be unavailable, and retail purchases made must be bagged by the guest, a bag will be provided. Accepted payments will be credit card or debit card only, cash is not being accepted at this time.
- All staff will be required to perform the COVID-19 screening tool test at the start of each shift, and will have their temperature checked before beginning their shift. Any staff member showing symptoms of respiratory illness will be prohibited from reporting to work for a minimum of 72 hours, and will be instructed to call HealthLinks for further instruction.
- An in-depth sanitizing and disinfecting schedule is in place for all areas of the spa, including high touch point surfaces, items, laundry/linens, and equipment.
- Laundry from the spa will be bagged prior to transfer, and all unnecessary items in treatment rooms have been removed. Regular hand washing schedules have been implemented and will be mandatory for all staff.
- We are taking staggered appointments and only utilizing a small group of our Service Providers at this time to avoid the volume of people in our spa at any given time, and to maintain physical distancing.
- We are allowing for additional time between appointments to ensure our team is able to maintain proper cleaning and sanitizing standards of the treatment room between each client.
- To ensure we maintain physical distancing measures, couples services will not be available at this time. We do still welcome you to come together with your partner, and have your massage appointments in separate treatment rooms.