Hours of Operation
Our spa and retail store are open:
- Tuesday -Wednesday 10am – 7pm
- Thursday-Saturday 10am-9pm
- Sunday 10am – 6pm
- Monday – Closed
These hours are subject to change.
Availability of appointments may be limited due to restricted schedules and booking times that help us maintain proper physical distancing and cleaning measures in the spa.
How to Make an Appointment
We are accepting appointments for Massage Therapy and Esthetics treatments at this time. Appointments can be made online or by phone. We are unable to accept appointments via email or through social media at this time.
You will receive an email confirmation of your appointment when complete and will be required to complete our regular spa intake form electronically before you arrive for your appointment. Your email confirmation will also contain the link to the self-screening COVID-19 questionnaire. Please ensure this is completed prior to attending your appointment to help us ensure reduced touch point surfaces at the spa.
Information about the screening tool can be found here: https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
Please Note: At this time we are unable to welcome guests under the age of 16
What to Expect for Your Visit
UPDATE – Effective as of September 1, 2021
We are pleased to announce the reopening of our spa amenities as of September 1, 2021; including robe service, showers, sauna and steam rooms. We will offer bottled water and tea in the lounge, however all other in-spa food will remain unavailable at this time.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our priority. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time to change into your robe, experience our sauna & steam rooms and relax in our lounge. We ask all guests to be respectful of one another’s comfort levels and continue to encourage safe distancing. Please do not bring family or friends with you while attending your appointment.
When you arrive, you may enter the spa unless there is more than 5 people in the welcome area. The retail and front reception area (welcome area) is limited to 5 people (including staff) at one time. Please maintain a safe distance from others during your visit. All staff and guests will be required to use the hand sanitizing station upon entry.
After you have used the hand sanitizing station, please check in with our reception team. After check in you will be provided with sandals and escorted to a pre-assigned locker. We ask that only the assigned locker is used to ensure complete sanitization between guests. Please note, personal items are not permitted in common areas.
Once in the change area, you are welcome to use our experience showers, sauna and steam rooms before making your way to our relaxation lounge. Tea and bottled water will be offered for guests at our self serve beverage station. All other in-spa food is unavailable at this time.
Upon completion of your service, you are welcome to use our relaxation lounge and amenities once again. After changing into your clothing, please make your way to our reception area to check out. Accepted payments will be credit card, debit card, gift card and cash.
UPDATE – Effective as of September 1, 2021
We are pleased to begin booking couples massages and services that incorporate hot stones as of September 1, 2021. Availability of extended services may be limited. All available services can be found here: https://riverstonespa.ca/services/treatments/
Please note, service pricing is subject to change without notice.
We require 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel or reschedule your spa appointment.
A fee of 50% of the cost of services booked + 20% auto gratuity will be charged to your credit card if proper notice is not given or you do not show up for your booking.
If you are experiencing flu like symptoms, please call to cancel your appointment at your earliest convenience.
Precautionary Safety Measures
Riverstone Spa has implemented all precautionary measures in accordance with the guidelines set out by the Province of Manitoba and continues to follow all regulations. For more information and updates please visit https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/index.html
Ways we’re keeping you safe:
- Signage reminding guests to maintain proper physical distancing will be in place.
- The retail area will be limited to 5 people (including staff) at one time. Retail product tests will be unavailable, and retail purchases made must be bagged by the guest, a bag will be provided..
- All staff will be required to perform the COVID-19 screening tool test at the start of each shift, and will have their temperature checked before beginning their shift. Any staff member showing symptoms of respiratory illness will be prohibited from reporting to work for a minimum of 72 hours, and will be instructed to call HealthLinks for further instruction.
- An in-depth sanitizing and disinfecting schedule is in place for all areas of the spa, including high touch point surfaces, items, laundry/linens, and equipment.
- Regular hand washing schedules have been implemented and will be mandatory for all staff.
- We are taking staggered appointments and only utilizing a small group of our Service Providers at this time to avoid the volume of people in our spa at any given time, and to maintain physical distancing.
- We are allowing for additional time between appointments to ensure our team is able to maintain proper cleaning and sanitizing standards of the treatment room between each client.